at 6am when you’re waking to go to work, to school, or whatever road life takes you on, and when you didn’t sleep well, your hair is a mess, and your eyes are sleepy.
at 8am when we say goodbye for the day and you’re rushing out the door with a cup of tea and your car keys in the other hand.
at 5pm when you’re exhausted from the day and people have worn you out and you feel like crying, and falling asleep and escaping from everything. I will kiss your forehead, and wrap myself in your arms.
at 10pm when you’re heading to bed, even though you won’t sleep for hours. Especially when we become a human knot wrapped up in sheets and kisses.
at 3am when loneliness and sadness do not destroy you, but consume you and when you weep without an explanation, I’ll kiss your lips softly and tell you you’re the absolute best and that things will be better soon
I will love you when you grow old, and I will love you after that. I will love you if I’m no longer here. I will love you, I will love you, and I will love you.
“sext: it is a humid night in july. we undress each other in the back of your car and form one mound of sweaty flesh. sext: fireflies fall on your skin. i kiss the trail they leave to find your light. sext: we share a bath and come out dripping each other. sext: the atomic bomb is not as loud as my heartbeat when you lie next to me. sext: come over, i want to taste moonlight when it’s licked off your skin. sext: we undo each other and come back together in one hot flash of light. sext: you burn over everyone else’s touch. sext: they dust me for fingertips and find nothing but your claw marks. sext: the sound of your teeth digging into my bare skin and my moans are the most beautiful duet. sext: you are 48% water. i would be happy to drown in you. sext: you are the poem i will spend my whole life trying to write.”—"sext: you" - Lora Mathis (via masturbationdestination)
“Of course, you never really forget anyone, but you certainly release them. You stop allowing their history to have any meaning for you today. You let them change their haircut, let them move, let them fall in love again. And when you see this person you have let go, you realize that there is no reason to be sad. The person you knew exists somewhere, but you are separated by too much time to reach them again.”— Chelsea Fagan, How We Let People Go (via modernmethadone)
“I mean it’s not a choice, it’s kind of like you’re born this way. And when you’re about 5, you get a situation where you decide if you’re going to put energy into the things you want to do, and have a laugh, or put all your energy into changing their minds, and it just sounds a bit boring. So you just do what you like to do, and if people get it, that’s great, and if they don’t, they’re missing out.”—Björk on eccentricity (x)
2. I have more fingers than people I trust, and I am not one of those people.
3. I have more hands than times I’ve seen men admit they are scared. Manhood is a funny thing. The intrigue of standing tall swallows your skin and all of the sudden keeping ones spine intact becomes more important than the truth.
4. You are a fucking liar too and I hate you for it. You fucked him (and him and him) and I fucked her (and her and her)…but I’d forgive you for things I wouldn’t dream of forgiving myself for.
5. You’re fucking beautiful.
6. I have more lovers but less love now than ever before. Nonetheless, the eyes you watch me with are the blood-orange French kiss of hunger + caramel womanhood, and I want nothing other than to spend with you the nights that slur themselves into the morning. The ones with the full moons and werewolfed eyes.
7. Just know, baby, that I used to wake up without a clue as to which way was up or down. To be or not to be, to dream or to drown. You ended all dat and attached my feet to the ground. God, how you walk like a teethed sun—like lions done raised you. I’ve still got rise to rule the jungle together.
8. The last time we had sex your hips made Picasso out of my neck (and then my waist) like love literally didn’t exist before the second I tasted it in my mouth that night. You uninvented time when you climbed on top of me.
9. X XXXX XXX. XXX XXXX XXX.
10. I’d probably quit smoking if you asked me to.
11. Hearts are still something like sweatshirts. When you leave them in someone else’s home for too long, well, it’s not completely yours anymore.
“I’ve stopped being sorry for all my soft. I won’t apologise because I miss you, or because I said it, or because I text you first, or again. I think everyone spends too much time trying to close themselves off. I don’t want to be cool or indifferent, I want to be honest. If I love you at 5AM, I’d damn well rather that you know I felt it. If I love you two hours later, I’ll tell you then too. Listen, I won’t wait double the time it takes for you to text me back because I don’t want to. I don’t care enough to be patient with you. I’m happy, you made me feel that way, don’t you want to know? So that’s how it’s going to be. I’m going to leave myself as open as a church door. And I’m going to wake you up before the crack of dawn to tell you that I’m fucking joyful, no pretending, not from me, not ever. Would you like some coffee, would you please kiss me? Here, these are my hands, this is my mouth, it is all yours.”—Azra.T, Don’t Wait Three Days to Text First (via cybersingle)
“I’m always soft for you, that’s the problem. You could come knocking on my door five years from now and I would open my arms wider and say ‘come here, it’s been too long, it felt like home with you.’”—Azra.T “My Heart is Full of Open Windows.” (via esperanzaramirez)
“You know what I think we are most afraid of? Not knowing. Not knowing whether it’s all really worth it. Not knowing if you should give up or keep fighting. Not knowing why you do the things you do; not knowing the purpose. It’s like when you’re little and you touch the stove and get burned because you didn’t know that it was hot. Not knowing has always hurt us, from the every beginning.”—(via red2a)